I hate when stores say “We don’t say used, they are pre-owned/pre-loved/whatthefuckever” like if it’s used it’s cheaper and that means I want it.
I was going to do makeup but my mascara is dried out and I am not buying more
I think they did drag it out too far. I have pretty much hated this whole season. Just not enough to complain. Like it didn’t ruin the show, it’s still a really great show. I never wanted Barney and Robin together in the first place because they could never be happy together. I think since Ted’s kids are almost grown, he and Robin could live a happy life together without ever getting married. 11 years is short but realistic. I was most disappointed that Josh was in the final scenes and not Bob Saget. I always thought they would show him in the end.
dreadlocmama newborn baby boy’s giveaway
Alright ladies, I’m doing a giveaway for my lovely followers. I thought I would sell some of this stuff but I really don’t need the money and I know some of you guys could really use this stuff. A lot of this stuff is brand new but most of it is lightly used. Some of the clothes were hand me downs but Kaden has just been growing like a weed so I thought I would give some of it away on here and the rest will go the charity.
- Medela Swing Electric Breast Pump (I used it for about six weeks before my supply went down and I decided to go with formula and some breastfeeding for personal reasons. Make sure you sterilize this again before use but it was brand new when it was given to me.)
- Nikon Cool Pix Camera + 4GB SD Memory Card (This camera is brand new. I usually use the camera on my phone and my parents own a sick camera so I usually use that. It was given to me to capture baby moments when Kaden was first born.)
- 20+ Baby Boy Sleepers (Seizing ranges from NB to 3 Months. Lightly used to brand new with tags)
- 5 SwaddleMe Baby Swaddlers (Size Small)
- 8+ Baby Hats (Lightly used to brand new)
- 5+ Baby boy onesies (Lightly used to hand me downs)
- Superpowers for Parents, the psychology of great parenting and happy children by Dr. Stephen Briers (Brand new book - eye opening on lots of parenting issues)
- 5 Family movies to watch with your little ones (Madly Madagascar, Happy Feet, Robots, Charlotte’s Web and Astro Boy. I own all of these already, they are brand new and still wrapped.)
ITEMS NOT SHOWN ABOVE
- 1 Fisher Price Calming Vibrations Newborn Chair (This is a hand me down but I would not have survived without it in the first couple weeks. It works great!)
- A couple of baby toys (6 Months and up)
- 1 frog soft spout cover by Safety 1st (Brand new!)
- 1 white wearable sleeping sack
- 1 Hand & Foot print kit
- 1 Box of 60 Nursing Pads and 20 Newborn Diapers
- 1 Baby Photo Album
DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS
- No likes, reblogs only.
- Must be following dreadlocmamaa
- Must be expecting a newborn or mother of a newborn.
- No TTCs (sorry ladies)
- No Reblogs limit so reblog away for a better chance at winning
- This giveaway will end on April 21st, 2014 and I will be picking a few winners.
GOOOOD LUCK !!!